St. Olga Church
Address: 15/17 Church Street, Wodonga 3690
Contacts: (03) 9320 2566 (North Melbourne Parish)
10 am on every second Sunday of the month
Wodonga is about 3 ½ hours north of Melbourne on the border with New South Wales on the Murray River across from Albury, NSW. It is served pastorally out of Melbourne. There are about 50 families in the parish. Some of them are in the numerous small towns in the area. St. Olga’s is the oldest and first church in our Eparchy. It was purchased in October 1958. Today there are church services only once a month. Fr. Peter Struk usually makes the trip from Melbourne.