The Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line informs, supports and connects for older Australians.
Some older people are vulnerable to COVID-19 but less connected to the internet and in need of ways to access information for their circumstances. The Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line provides information and support.
Older Australians, their families, friends and carers can FREECALL 1800 171 866 if they:
- would like to talk with someone about the COVID-19 restrictions and its impact on them
- feel lonely or worry about a loved one
- care for someone and need some information or someone to talk to
- need help or advice about changing the aged care services they are receiving
- need help to access new care services or essential supplies such as shopping
- have concern about themselves, a friend or family member living with Dementia
- would like to arrange a one-off or regular wellbeing check for themselves, or someone else.
Older Australians, their relatives, carers, friends or supporters can:
- call 1800 171 866
- 8.30am – 6pm AEST weekdays
- for any information or services they may need.
This post is also available in: Ukrainian