How can we maximise our streaming of liturgy? – Making it an experience!
Activities for infants, children, youth, families, adults
Trusting you are well!
We are pleased to provide you a new initiative for your consideration – A set of activities for children, youth and parents to coincide with Sunday Streaming Liturgy and for during the week.
- Prayers for use during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Streaming liturgical services
- Pastoral Letter on coronavirus (Covid-19)
We are encouraging our families to use Sunday Liturgy as bit of springboard for activities in spiritual development – Colouring In sheets, videos for children, focus question to stimulate free and open discussion and reflection.
We hope to provide these sorts of activities on a regular basis.
Today’s Government announcements on the Road to Recovery from COVID19 mean it may still be some time before normal church visits are back.
So lets’ use the time! Good Luck!
- Sts Peter and Paul Melbourne – parish council Activity 1, May 10,2020
- Activities for infants, children, youth, families, adults
- Colouring, Candle colouring, Icon colouring, Icon colouring
Hope you found this material useful. Could you assist the Parish Council by distributing this information to family and friends.
Stefan Romaniw OAM
Chairman, Parish Council