ACTIVITY 2, SUNDAY MAY 17, 2020
HOW CAN WE MAXIMISE OUR STREAMING OF LITURGY?
MAKING IT AN EXPERIENCE!
ACTIVITIES FOR INFANTS, CHILDREN ,YOUTH, FAMILIES, ADULTS
Trusting you are well!
A set of activities for children, youth and parents to coincide with Sunday Streaming Liturgy and for during the week.
We are encouraging our families to use Sunday Liturgy as bit of springboard for activities in spiritual development – Colouring In sheets, videos for children, focus question to stimulate free and open discussion and reflection.
- Prayers for use during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Streaming liturgical services
- How can we maximise our streaming of liturgy?
So lets’ use the time! Good Luck!
Click on each of the files to download them:
- ACTIVITY 2 MAY 17 2020.pptx
- CANDLE COLORING SHEET.png
- COLOR IN CANDLE.docx
- COLOR IN PETER AND PAUL.docx
Hope you find this material useful. Could you assist the Parish Council by distributing this information to family and friends.
Stefan Romaniw OAM
Chairman, Parish Council